How Does Ordering a Printable Design Work?
Step 1- Add the printable to your cart and check out.
Step 2-After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and edit your item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and use your order info to login and access your purchased items.
Step 3- Edit the wording on your items, save your changes and download your design.
Step 4- You can print your design at home on your own color printer, save the file to a thumb drive and take it to a local print shop or upload to an online print service.
»»—- I M P O R T A N T —-««
• You will be responsible for having any digital files printed.
• Please note that each file has a download limit in Corjl. If you use up your downloads and need additional ones, please contact us so that we can reset the count for you. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of downloads that will be permitted on a per item basis.
• Editable/Printable templates created in the Corjl app DO EXPIRE and will be available for one year from date of purchase. After that time you will need to re-purchase the item.
• All designs, products & goods sold at Anna & Ivey are for personal use only and are not intended for resale.
• All computer monitors are calibrated differently, therefore the colors you see on your screen may not be an accurate reproduction of the actual product. If you have any questions or color concerns, contact us prior to ordering.
Designs are © Anna & Ivey. All rights reserved.